Version 0.8.0.0 is now ready with some big changes to the track cross-section editing and a whole lot more. Read the full list below for details.
DOWNLOAD BTB Pro HERE
or BTB Evo HERE
(you need a BTB login - free to join and try the demo)
- Editing of cross-section for track and walls now performed through the 3d window, although 2d window can still be used.
- Added Cross-section template support to XPacker. Different shaped roads and walls can be defined in an XPack allowing the BTB user to quickly use a standard shape.
- In BTB Right-click to open the popup menu and select a new cross-section template when editing the track or walls. (Tip: in the 3d view the opening of the popup menu is delayed because the right mouse is used for looking around. To have it open immediately you can right-click-left-click).
- Copy/Paste of cross-section shape and materials.
- Sped up track cross-section editing with huge improvements for large tracks with lots of objects.
• XPacker - Added ability to categorise Materials so that some are not shown in some windows. Eg. Materials applicable to Objects are not show in Track’s Material selection.
• Material selection now performed through popup window instead of always being in the surface/wall window.
• Insertion of Track Nodes performed by holding the Control key when you click on the Track (instead of having a separate tool).
• Road edge transition now a straight line instead of the smoothed interpolation used for height shape transition.
• Objects, when in rotation edit mode, can be rotated by holding the Y key instead of clicking the circles. X and Z can also be used for other axis but Y will be most popular since it controls the Yaw.
• Old method of creating Driveline made with a lot of points is now replaced by new Curve method.
• AIW editing allows adding/editing of:
- Centreline path
- Pitlane path
- Fast path
- Grid / Teleport positions can be attached to Centerline or moved independently.
- Garage / Pit positions can be attached to the pitlane or moved independently.
• Drag Pacenotes around by clicking on them instead of grabbing them by their balls.
• Positioning of everything (Cambers, widths, cross-section surfaces) along the track made more accurate. This also applies to walls.
• Evo export lowered to make horizon start at a better position.
• SObjects not being named when created.
• Alpha textured objects were not receiving light in rF, and Evo games.
• Rotation/resizing whole track was not affecting the SObjects.
• Bug in terrain Fill (under some circumstances).
• Crash when Projects folder is deleted by user and then BTB started.